MARKET/FOOD STALL INFORMATION
Thank you for your consideration of a stall at the Great Barrier Reef Festival’s Fireworks on the Foreshore. Market Stalls will be available on the Friday 6th August and Food Stalls for the Friday 6th, Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th.
Cost of Stalls:
Friday Night Eat Street Market Stalls
booking online available by link below
- Standard Stall – 3 x 3m – $ 30
- Large Stall 6 x 3m – $ 60
- Food Trailer/Van Powered – $ 100
3 Day Stalls – In Fairy Tree Park
expressions of interest via email see below
- Standard Stall – 3 x 3m – $ 90
- Large Stall – 6 x 3m – $ 180
- Food Trailer/Van Powered – $ 180
- Current Public Liability Insurance Certificate to be uploaded
- Food vendors – Food Licence to be uploaded, indicate days of attendance
- The Great Barrier Reef Festival uses glow product sales as an opportunity to raise funds, therefore no other glow products are to be sold at the night market.
- Stall holders are required to remove their vehicles from the market site as soon as they have unloaded (prior to set-up), ready for a 5pm market start. Parking is available near the Whitsunday Sailing Club.
- Powered sites cannot be guaranteed.
- Stall holders must wait until after the fireworks have ceased and the crowd dispersed to pack down
- Closing date for registration is August 4
For further information on Friday Night Markets contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0429 466 526
For expressions of interest for 3-day food stalls email: email@example.com