MARKET & FOOD STALL INFORMATION
Thank you for your consideration of a stall at the Great Barrier Reef Festival’s Fireworks on the Foreshore. Market Stalls will be available on the Friday 5th August and Food Stalls for Friday 5th, Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th August.
Cost of Stalls
Friday Night Market & Food Stalls
booking online available by link below
- Standard Stall – 3 x 3m – $ 30
- Large Stall 6 x 3m – $ 60
- Food Trailer/Van Powered – $ 100
3 Day Food Stalls – In Fairy Tree Park
expressions of interest via email see below
- Standard Stall – 3 x 3m – $ 90
- Large Stall – 6 x 3m – $ 180
- Food Trailer/Van Powered – $ 180
Current Public Liability Insurance Certificate to be uploaded
Food vendors – Food Licence to be uploaded, indicate days of attendance
- The Great Barrier Reef Festival sells Glow & LED products to raise funds, therefore no glow or LED products are to be sold.
- Stall holders are required to remove their vehicles from the market site as soon as they have unloaded (prior to set-up), ready for a 5pm market start. Parking is available near the Whitsunday Sailing Club.
- Powered sites cannot be guaranteed.
- Stall holders must wait until after the fireworks have ceased and the crowd dispersed to pack down
- Registrations close August 1.
For further information contact: