Revvin the Reef Car ShowDate: 06/08/2022
Time: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach, QLD, 4802
Fraser Ford presents ‘Revvin the Reef’ Car Show
Revvin the Reef is back – Hot Rods, Muscle and Classic Cars will be hitting the main street of Airlie Beach once again on the Saturday to take you back in time but the cars don’t have to be old to enter the Show, if you have a shiny new car you want to show off, bring it down! Join the owners and check out these spectacular cars in their finest. Motor Bikes and Trucks are also part of the Show so to all the engine enthusiasts out there, Airlie Main Street is the place to be on Saturday.
The day wouldn’t be the same without the girls dressed to impress too – so pull out your best 50’s and 60’s gear for the Miss Revvin’ the Reef competition which will start around 12 pm prior to the judging of the Car Show.
Don’t forget to vote for your favourite car on the day and cheer and clap for your favourite pin-up girl, let the judges hear you!
Live Rock ‘n’ Roll music will be pumping from the small stage on the street keeping everyone entertained.
Watch this space for more details of the artists.
The Important Stuff:
Revvin’ the Reef Car Show
- Registration fee $15 Cars and Trucks (per vehicle) Registration fee $10 bikes
- 1 registration per vehicle
- Register in advance – spaces not guaranteed on the day
- Check in after 8 am, car number and sign provided on the day
- Trophies for top 10 as voted by the public
Miss Revvin the Reef Competition
- Entry fee $10
- over 18 entrants only (ID will be required)
- Great Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place
- Pre-registration required
- Dress – favourite vintage style; daywear, beach wear, true vintage or reproduction clothing. (only one outfit required)
Transport for the festival will be provided via a park and ride scheme, check back for Timetable